Strida News Strida Forum About Strida Strida Reviews Where to Buy Photos & Videos Other Folding Bikes

Strida Photo Gallery

The place to report and discuss your experiences of owning and riding the Strida. Perhaps your first impressions, or your story of a big trip.

Moderators: newcross, Amuro Lee, Binch Shin, Blackstridaaustria

Strida Photo Gallery

Postby Amuro Lee on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:22 am

This is an official platform for STRiDA bike users to show their pictures and bikes. :wink:
http://photo.strida.com
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amuro_Ray

Folding Forum - The Community Site for all Folding and Micro Bicycles
http://www.foldingforum.com/forum
Amuro Lee

Re: Strida Photo Gallery

Postby stridahd on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:58 am

Error 404 :(
stridahd

Postby Blackstridaaustria on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:31 am

Actual link after Strida website relaunch:

http://photo.strida.com/en/gallery/
Blackstridaaustria

Postby Winfried on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:06 pm

Rare enough sights in my neck of the woods

Winfried

Postby Winfried on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:08 pm

Touring with a single speed Strida

Winfried

Postby gabythenewbie on Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:16 pm

I'm so excited to have gotten my Strida SX in the mail! I'm a fan of the retro look, as you can see. :D
gabythenewbie

Postby Neon on Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:50 pm

He he, you and me have chosen the same steam punked handlebar and saddle:

My LT:

Neon

Postby MarSal on Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:19 pm

It looks like our little Strida Gallery is open and alive again. Let me join the party and present my customized EVO, how it looks today, 366 days after arrival from Netherlands. I admit the retro look is appealing but unfortunately does not fit my style.

I happen to love light green color: one of the walls in my living room is light green, so is partially eyeglass frame and many clothes etc... apple green and neon green (and neon yellow), thank you Strida!

PS If you are in Instagram, search by #StridaHelsinki to see what it takes to get this facelift done.

MarSal

Postby Neon on Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:32 am

MarSal wrote:
PS If you are in Instagram, search by #StridaHelsinki to see what it takes to get this facelift done.

Pretty please: Copy your Instastory in the forum. Because it belongs here. ♡
Neon

Postby gabythenewbie on Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:46 am

Awesome bikes here!

Neon wrote:He he, you and me have chosen the same steam punked handlebar and saddle:

High five! I love the look of the m-style handlebars, and they make the ride so comfy. With these two leather pieces, I have to admit I've gone a little leather crazy, and want to get the leather portage strap from Walnutstudiolo and a leather saddlebag to match. :lol:

MarSal wrote:I happen to love light green color: one of the walls in my living room is light green, so is partially eyeglass frame and many clothes etc... apple green and neon green (and neon yellow), thank you Strida!

Love seeing custom changes to the Strida as well. :mrgreen: It looks so cool!
gabythenewbie

Postby Neon on Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:47 pm

Ready for the Ukukele festival on Danube's shore:
- Backpack filled with the tent, sleeping bag and stuff.
- Ukulele in gig backpack.

Strida will be folded on the train ride. At the target location it will unfold all its greatness: The campside is nine kilometers away from the festival place. No problem for my steel pony and me. ♡

Neon

Postby MarSal on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:08 pm

Neon wrote:Ready for the Ukukele festival on Danube's shore:
No problem for my steel pony and me. ♡

Hi Neon,

I wish you safe ride. Hopefully the weather is on your side during your trip. I look forward to see more photos... Please...
MarSal

Postby Neon on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:03 am

MarSal wrote:
No problem for my steel pony and me. ♡

Hi Neon,

I wish you safe ride. Hopefully the weather is on your side during your trip. I look forward to see more photos... Please...

Thank you, MarSal.

But there won't be more pics. Because I'm quirky I only take an ancient Nokia cell phone from the 90s with me. It's offline and it has no (working) cam.

When I travel to special events I focus on being there, not on taking pics. Whenever a cam comes into play people stop to be in the here and now. The energy fades. The music becomes flat.

☆☆☆☆☆

P.S.: Chris recommends me to buy a headlight (to fix around my head) for the way back from the festival to the campside in the dark.

I'll follow his tipp because the cycle track along the Danube isn't the best at some sections. And with the small 16" LT wheels even a flat pothole would be enough to make me plummed off the bike. Been there, done that. :?
Neon

Postby gabythenewbie on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:21 pm

- Backpack filled with the tent, sleeping bag and stuff.
- Ukulele in gig backpack.

That's so funny...I play ukulele too! A whole festival sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy your trip!

Meanwhile, I've got mine mostly traveling with me on my commute to work. It makes for a great conversation starter on the train, that's for sure. Hopefully I can soon take this baby on many adventures!

gabythenewbie

Postby Neon on Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:06 pm

gabythenewbie wrote:That's so funny...I play ukulele too! A whole festival sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy your trip!

Meanwhile, I've got mine mostly traveling with me on my commute to work. It makes for a great conversation starter on the train, that's for sure. Hopefully I can soon take this baby on many adventures!

I've got a theorie: Women who ride a Strida do it because they like their stuff to be cute and small. That's why they quit the guitar and play ukulele. ;-)

Strida-adventures are airy. Okay, it depends on the person but there's always a touch of ethereal. Because the being determines conciousness and the mechanic of the Strida produces this light feeling when riding it.
Neon

Next

Return to Riders Reports