Strida News Strida Forum About Strida Strida Reviews Where to Buy Photos & Videos Other Folding Bikes

Strida Photo Gallery

The place to report and discuss your experiences of owning and riding the Strida. Perhaps your first impressions, or your story of a big trip.

Moderators: newcross, Amuro Lee, Binch Shin, Blackstridaaustria

Re: Strida Photo Gallery

Postby gabythenewbie on Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:29 pm

Neon wrote:
gabythenewbie wrote:That's so funny...I play ukulele too! A whole festival sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy your trip!

Meanwhile, I've got mine mostly traveling with me on my commute to work. It makes for a great conversation starter on the train, that's for sure. Hopefully I can soon take this baby on many adventures!

I've got a theorie: Women who ride a Strida do it because they like their stuff to be cute and small. That's why they quit the guitar and play ukulele. ;-)

Strida-adventures are airy. Okay, it depends on the person but there's always a touch of ethereal. Because the being determines conciousness and the mechanic of the Strida produces this light feeling when riding it.

You got me there! I could have gone for some other folding bike but the Strida is just so cute and noodle-friendly. I needed something I could roll around like a stroller because carrying around a steel briefcase is just a non-starter for me.
gabythenewbie

Re: Strida Photo Gallery

Postby gabythenewbie on Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:53 pm

https://s935.photobucket.com/user/AndyB ... ect?page=1

Found this is anyone wants to look at another custom job!
gabythenewbie

Previous

Return to Riders Reports