SX Check in

I’m one of ‘those people’ who reads and reads and reads and just about never contributes and never gets too involved or opinionated, when it comes to forums.
I’d like to make an exception:
I wanted to write a Thank You Note to Bill at StridaCanada. My wife and I live in Spain and we’ve researched the subject of foldable bikes ad nauseam. We happened to be in the situation of going to western Canada, where the possibility of purchasing some Stridas was becoming a feasible venture.
Not totally sure that it would be worth the ‘hassle’, I wrote Bill a quick note to ask about details - more with the intention of ‘testing the waters’ than with the determination to buy anything.
As it turned out, his quasi-instant response to my letter, coupled with advice specific to our situation, drew me in.
Throughout the entirety of our correspondence, I found that he put my (our) needs ahead of his desire to make money at any cost. I have to say that I scarcely remember if ever there was a time (even in my youth) when ‘business’ was conducted in such a ‘customer first’ manner. It’s been an absolute pleasure dealing with Bill and Strida Canada West, and it goes without say that I most highly recommend dealing with him and with Strida Canada.
Aside from the confidence instilled in me via the written exchanges we’ve had, there was the follow-through, in the expedient way in which the bikes were shipped and in how he made sure I was kept up to date on every step of the packing and shipping.
The bikes arrived in perfect condition and I can only wish that more businesses would act in such a very professional and warm manner.

With our most sincere and deepest thanks, we wish Bill and Strida Canada West all the very well deserved success in the world.