[CLOSED] FREE Strida 18" copper wheels

Hello All,

I have a set of copper 18" Strida wheelset. I don’t need them anymore and rather than throwing them away — I was thinking if there is anyone here in Singapore - if interested send me a note.

Happy to pass them on for FREE as they quite new and I love to see them used on another Strida.
They come with the original Innova tyres and tube. All you need to do is mount them on. If you need help mounting them on your Strida - I happen to stay a block away from Hello Bicycle, the local Singapore Strida distributor and they can do it for you. (bring your Strida along)

Here is how the wheels look like:
Link: https://stridacanada.ca/product/strida-wheel-set-bronze/

I don’t think I can pass this to overseas - but if interest let me know but the postage may not be worth it.

Here is a pic of the copper wheels on my Strida before I removed them…

Hi Willie,

indeed a very generous offer - respect and many thanks :smiley:
I mean it would pay off even with high shipping costs.

Hello All – These are copper colour wheels with tube and used tyres (lots of tread left) -

FREE to good home. :smiley:

EDIT**. I may be having a business trip to Manila, Philippines later in year. Any people in Philippines also if you willing to meet me to pick up.

CLOSED THREAD.

Passed copper wheel set to another local Strida rider in Singapore.

Along with another 2x new Innova tyres and 5 x 18" tubes – as I wont be needing them (the standard 18" tubes don’t fit my new Carbon wheels - needs a longer valve stem!).

HAPPY RIDING!