Forum looks different today :) Congratulations

Hope it was not too much hassle to set up the new one. Software is not my brightest side.
In fact nothing is bright over here except weather ATM which have sunny all day long. Warm.

So new phpBB hopefully it will save us a lot of spam. I have not looked at the registration
but I guess you have same set up as on the A-Bike forum?

Best wishes from Weakling Sweden.

PS I will not be moderator anymore. I volunteered cause I liked Garry’s generous attitude
towards newbies on forums that it should be easy to make comments without having to
give away email addresses and answering activation emails and remembering passwords …

so I did my best at fighting spam until even my energy got down to zero motivation.
so now using the latest phpBB sortware it should be much less spam. Abike has only had
a few as I remember or none even? Fail to remember. Anyway. Make me a common member!

Hi Weakling

There were a few issues along the way, but it’s all done now :slight_smile: Spam has been very low indeed on the v3 forums, so hopefully it won’t be a problem here either! Thanks again for all your help and support.

Garry (test posting as guest)

weakling as guest
Thanks!

Guest posting that I must test too. :slight_smile:

Ok, I’ve updated all the templates and I think everything is complete! Please let me know if you notice any mistakes or strange functionality. :smiley:

Congratulations! :wink: