Dynamo Hub for front wheel

This forum gathered people who knows about technics, I thought just Strida entousiasts…
I am living in China, so getting parts is not very hard, also considering that Taiwan is not very far were Strida are made, and also a lot of bicycles.
For the cost of the HUB I am not sure. But I can design it (I am a product designer), and ask a prototype factory to make it (maybe around 200-250 euros, I have no precise idea actually, but this part is not easy to make). I am not sure also which kind of aluminum is used for hubs.
The magnetic clip I skipped this problem. Sounds like this dynamo hub is a big challenge by itself.
So far Strida has been good in wet and dry actually. The drive belt is perfect in the city whatever weather comes in.
So I think I will buy front and rear light, buy a dynamo as the example you showed me, and see if in the future I can make the hub. But i am afraid the lengh of the hub will be a problem.
16" wheels I don’t know, I never asked actually, also having the plastic one right now (which obviously will need to be changed if I change de hub). 16 is harder to make because of more tension ? Or just harder because niche market ?