My Strida EVO

Yes - took me a year to finally re-train myself - every time I saw an incline I had this HUGE impulse to “stand and pump the pedals for power” like I would for a BMX (1 speed) bike. I also own a folding 1-speed - and broke 2 pedals in a period of 6 months - so this kinda shows how much of a mad “standup rider” I am. Anyway - took 1 year – probably could had been a few days if I had tried to use the Strida EVO. The purchase itself for me was an impulse buy as I live in a small apartment and the fact it is like a standing umbrella was the SELL POINT - it was BUY BUY BUY - and later I had buyer’s regret when I had issues “doing the BMX stand thing” so I left it to gather dust in a small corner for almost a year — till I gave it new love and I am SO McLoving it now!!!

Thanks for mentioning the Frame Clip. I DID NOT know about this NOR did I ever receive this when I purchased the bike. I was told to cross them - had been doing that for a YEAR! I just checked your link and it’s $5! =) Postage to Singapore will cost more — no doubt I will find something exciting to also buy with that from Bill @ Strida Canada. My local Strida shop does not stock this. THANKYOU SO MUCH for this advise!

I am new this forum… although it is a bit quiet - I appreciate all these advise.