More comfy saddle

This topic is old, but maybe someone will use this info.
I’ve just installed “Brooks Cambium C19 Carved All Weather” on my Evo 18. if this saddle would be 1 mm lower (mounting point to front rack) it would not be possible to install it. There is a little less “room” to adjust than on “stock” saddle (saddle moves to front and rear but in a very small range), but there was no issues during installation (I did not see C17, but on the pictures it looks “lower” than C19, so I think that it will be difficult to install it on strida).
Be aware that the front of the saddle is directed upwards (similar to stock or Gyes 08), which makes this saddle “feels” differently than on “regular” bike.
Another thing is that because of strida construction (“shape”), there is less space underneath the saddle and this saddle must have room to bend. This is because plastic mounting on strida is higher than on regular bike (I mean extra plastic over the fastening screw). Maybe someone who weight more than me will suffer. I have only a few millimeters air to plastic when I ride on it.

I made on it just about ~50km in total (each time ~45 minutes non stop in the saddle, 5 days a week), so I can not tell much about it, but my first impressions are rather positive… boy, this saddle is really hard but I have no issues with my sitbones (I am skinny, weight 65 kg).

Before this I try “stock” saddle, “strida sprung saddle” (which is Gyes 08) and Selle Royal Optica Moderate. All of them was “not for me” (my sitbones or other parts of my body hurts differently on each of them) but there was no issues with installation on strida as well

Here are some photos