My Strida EVO

Hello All - just a quick post to yell out my 2 Strida’s are going strong - wait - my 2nd Strida is still in the bag brand new (unused). Original Strida now 2.5 years old. Pity I do not have a odometer to track the distance travelled.

3 speed EVO BB gear still working like a charm - was always paranoid of that gear system but I love the kick back and simplicity.

Changed the rear tyre - front wearing fine. Like most rear wheel cycles - the rear wears at 2x the rate…

Changed the freewheel as well - no issues. Still on original Kelvar belt. I estimate now 25,000+ of (km) travelled on this bike. Yes I have rear wheel squeak when going uphills - but in Singapore my route only has one mild hill.

I not done any other enhancements to the Strida EVO - I can’t think of anything else I CAN DO! Except the Efneo drive but I am worried that I don’t know how to install it and my local Strida distributor - well - I not asked and I don’t think they seen the Efneo kit. I wished I was in Canada and I can pay Bill Wilby a visit or Chris in Austria! :wink:

Happy Strida’ing all!