Strida LT 2010 ???

In the past some days, Garry and I have been concentrating on this arguable matter to solve positively. I am a Korean Strida user and enthusiastic members of StridaCafe are hoping to buy the new plastic wheels as accessories(parts) for upgrade like Taiwan friends. But we should assume these things in basis (please :slight_smile: ):

1. All problems don’t have solutions.
  2. It is always best to be positive before finding a proof of faults.
  3. The demands of an upgrade part has a specific volume.
    We became to believe that Strida US and Strida Europe are reliable distributors trying to support Strida users. It was because they were always active to answer all of sensitive questions. About the supply restriction we could take this from Strida EU.

Our latest action was to send sensitive mails to Ming cycle two times yesterday. You will be able to view what they are going to do for Strida lovers soon. But at this time, let’s accept their plan(or policy) friendly even if it would appear disappointed. All of us need them and they also love Strida as much as we do… maybe… :wink:

ps Personally I hate the Korean distributor. They just love Big Margin from selling complete bicycles but the supply of plastic wheels will only increase the low-margin replacing services through which their poor service minds will be exposed more and more as time goes on! :imp: ← This is me who has the common sense of Korean Strida users. You are lucky outside Korea.