Excited Newbie Strida Mini Owner

Hi Amuro and Everyone,

I collected my Strida Mini this afternoon and she is the most beautiful bike I have ever owned. I was brave and rode her to the underground station and then simply folded her up and before I knew it I was home. I got a few intriging looks from fellow commuters along the way.

You were right Amuro, it did take a little while to get used to her handling. It is very different to riding a conventional bike. But I love the fact that I am sitting upright, so I can see what is going on infront of me. She was also much smother to ride than I thought she would be.

I love that I don’t get dirty from a greasy chain, I love the fact that I am riding something innovative and stylish and eye catching. I LOVE STRIDA :laughing:

Does anyone else own and ride a Strida regularly around London? I personally have never seen anyone with one. I hope the snow doesn’t prevent me from trying out my first commute to work tomorrow. 2 Miles each way over concrete and tarmac with a few inclines along the way.

I don’t know how to post pictures but I’d love to share my Mini with everyone. On a passing note, one of the assistants in the bike shop told me I sounded like a new mother when I first saw my Mini. I though this was very funny.

Take care all,

Rapunzel :sunglasses: