another Strida SX

So, a little update.

This week the folding bike really showed a great advantage over all other commuters on the train!
Train stopped at regular station, but the doors didn’t open, pushing the button didn’t help. After 30 seconds it just drove of to the second station of the city, 5 km’s further.
That’s where the folding bikes come in really handy, the other people had to wait 10 minutes for a train in the other direction. There where a lot of pissed people waiting there :wink:
At least I got to work in time, barely and sweaty but in time.

Rear light still hasn’t fallen of, wished I did the same with the tripcomp… Oh well, it isn’t a big loss actually. I won’t be replacing it.

Must say that after about a month my pace is really picking up, it’s strange that you pass other cyclists with ease.
The folding and unfolding process is getting smoother by the day. Who knows, maybe one day I’ll be able do an all in one ninja move with it :laughing:
Saw a strida-colleague here in my city, in his late 50’s with a Strida3. He really loved the bike. And also saw a black one at the station, in a distance.
You see a lot of people with a Brompton here, man am I happy that the Strida is such an ease to walk around with, even on stairs…

A set of Schwalbe MP tires is on it’s way from Germany, a lot cheaper then here…
I’ll be mounting that set, and keep the innova’s as spare tires.