Strida C1 and Speeddrive ?

Hi,

100t Prototype Sunstar wheel with 100t out of Aluminium.
A stainless steel disk 2 mm as BTC adapter 5x 110 to 4x110
The Schwalbe big apple I bought an they fit great, but special at the aft airpressure should not be higher than 3 bars otherwise the tire gets temporary in contact with the frame above the wheel if the road is bumpy.

Even so the Kojak look cool the big apple looks better.
Ingo

idealo.de/preisvergleich/Of … walbe.html

Hi,

well, so you have a first gear with a development of ~ 4,8 m and a second, pretty high gear which is close to 8,0 m per crank revolution → very hard to pedal, isn’t it?

Thanks for teaching regarding this particular Big Apple tyre size - actually I’ve failed to notice.
(Most likely I’m also still paranoid about Schwalbe’s discontinuance of the Marathon Racer in our 18" size years ago.)

Cheers,

Chris

Hi Chris,

I like the transmission ratios the low speed is good enough to climb a bit uphill, the high one is really cool for flat. And of course both keep me trained.

Perfect!
:mrgreen:

Hi Ingo,

if you like it - then it is really perfect :mrgreen:

I love the heel kick shifting method very much, there’s a bit training required, but once you got it you can shift upwards during pedaling. :wink:

Btw, your ATS drive might be happy to receive a few ml of grease once or twice per year.
Also, neither ATS nor Schlumpf drives are 100% sealed, small amounts of oil/grease next to the drive’s gaps are normal. Regarding information about speed drives I’d highly recommend the original Schlumpf drive manuals:
http://www.schlumpfdrive.com/index.php/technical-documents-254.html

Chris