Strida hidden power electric Kit

Sorry…Just saw the post…

Thank you for your Help…Kepler and I are in discussions…With, his permission, I will let the board know what the out-come is on manufacturing a dedicated Strida drive here in Canada/Florida Keys…as well as offering the Kepler drive for other bicycles…

1…The drive has to have automatic application and retraction in the friction drive function
2…The drive has to be as compact as possible and light as possible
3…Installation of the drive has to be as quick or quicker than folding the Strida
4…The drive installed cannot interfere with the fold of the Strida
5…I think single battery packs are the way to go as on the Kepler…with a simple plug in for quick exchange, if you need more range, just bring more battery packs in a back pack
6…I think 20 mph on a Strida is plenty fast,and the system should focus on range more than speed…so 15 to 20 would be the suggested speed…

I own a factory folding ebike and as wonderful as It is…It replaced my car when I am in the Keys…I
could not take it on public transport as It was far too heavy, big and clumsy to deal with…and my bike was one of the better folding ebikes in the market today…so I would take the car to Key West etc…until I bought the Strida…The only bike allowed on the US1 city bus…The only bike when put in a hard shell golf bag like the vault…Is free to put on a airplane…if they mention the wheels…say yes…Its a golf bag cart…The Strida, when folded looks exactly like a golf bag cart…

If the Strida had the qualities of my current ebike but remain every bit a Strida, light, nimble, easy to fold with the power drive attached…I could pretty much park the car 25 days out of the month…

I live in a modern Condo with a massive amount of rules and regulations…One of the restrictions… Bikes are not allowed in the hallways or the glass, stainless steel elevators…and for good reason…If you do so and you are caught…they fine you 1,000.00 dollars…The bike racks that they install in your parking spot cost 595.00…per Bike…Might as well buy a Strida…With the Strida Bag…they are classified the same as a Golf Clubs…so they are allowed in the hallways and elevators of my Condo…

Thank you for your help

William